Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lights Out

I had a routine doctor's visit yesterday which ended up with a blood draw for lab work. After the tech finished, I was a little light-headed, but nothing serious. Until I stood up and the lights went out. "Why am I laying on the floor?"

I'm such a baby.

Meanwhile, why do we have to have such nice nights during the middle of the week when I can't stay out late? I laid out on the front yard and watched the stars come out--Vega, Arcturus, Antares ... People ask, "How do you know what that star is?" I never have a good answer for them. It's like looking at a map and knowing where Texas is.

1 comment:

hotrodgal said...

Just be glad you were fully clothed - my sister passed out recently when she had to have a shot in her ass and fell over onto the tech with her pants halfway down... She has not been able to go back to the same doctor since...